Raspberry Ice Cream Sandwich
- 80g ice-cream wafer biscuits
- 600ml thickened cream
- 395ml can sweetened condensed milk
- 125g raspberries (see tips)
1. Line a deep 18 x 28cm slice pan with baking paper, extending 2cm over the two long sides. Cover base with half the wafers.
2. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream and condensed milk together until mixture doubles in volume and forms soft peaks. Fold in berries.
3. Pour mixture over wafers in the prepared pan and smooth the surface. Top with remaining wafers, arranging them in the same positions as those on the base. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze slice overnight.
4. Lift ice-cream slice onto a large chopping board by pulling up the excess baking paper. Using a hot knife, cut into wafer-sized bars, wiping the knife with a hot damp cloth between each cut.
Tips: You can use any fresh or frozen berries you like.